This solution is designed for fellow market research agencies who wish to provide us with a research instrument and require us to collect data only or analyze it as well.
We employ a four step quality assurance process for data collection. This ensures that all the data collected is accurate, reliable and of the best quality. We are also able to output data in all conventional formats.
Research 8020 offers the following data collection techniques in all the countries we operate in:
- Paper and pencil Interviews (PAPI)
- Mobile Assisted Personal Interviews (MAPI) using: SurveyToGo, ODK, Limesurvey, MagPi and our own in-house research tool: SurveyPlus™
- Computer Assisted Telephonic Interviewing (CATI)
- Focus Group Discussions (FGD)
- In-depth Interviews (IDI)
For data collection: We have a stock of 123 tablets and a database of over 200 interviewers in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Sudan, Somalia, Rwanda and Burundi.
For analysis: We use SPSS, Atlas, R and Stata for quantitative research and NVivo for qualitative research. We can output data in the following formats: SPSS (.sav), Quantum (.pkd), Dimensions, CSV, TSV, XML and HTML.