Business Development Trainee
Organization: Research 8020 Limited
Position: Business Development Trainee
Date posted: 18th September 2018
About Research 8020:
Research 8020 Limited is a progressive digital age Pan-African research company that helps large, medium and small organizations as well as Government and non-governmental organizations gather insights needed for innovation and growth on products & services, pricing, distribution and marketing.
We are seeking a Business Development Trainee to join our professional services team. The position is on a full time basis and is based in Nairobi.
- Supporting the business development function
- Supporting research project work
- Administrative duties & office management
- Managing social media content
- Writing newsletters, journals and blogs
- Ongoing or recently completed Degree in Journalism, Videography, Animation or related field
- Less than 2 years’ experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work with colleagues from different teams and levels
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Social media and video editing software
- Have a customer service orientation and professional attitude
How to apply:
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit their CV and a cover letter to email@example.com by 5pm Wednesday, 26th September 2018.
Do not attach your testimonials or certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
There is no fee or charge required at any stage of the recruitment process.